Sunday, February 19, 2012

#6 - Sick

Ugh. Spent most of the day in bed, I feel bad. My cold got more nasty- sinus headaches and I got an infection (bladder infection, if you don't mind me sharing)
I'll try to get some more work done while in bed, but here's what I got so far.

Started kinda laying down some color for the living room wide shot background. I wanted to finish, but this is around when I stopped and went to bed to lay down.

Revamped the couch pattern. Found a random 80's couch reference that reminded me more of how my grandparents' couches were.



-----

Here's some sketches that I drew while I was sick in bed.

A shot in the genesis era. I hated this shot, so I switched the "camera" to see if it would look better. I think it does..... argh.

Cria (PS1 level) sketch. Will clean up later maybe for website.


AND Some horsies to make me feel better!




No comments: